Latest Video Marketing Trends for 2020
video marketing is a means of marketing involving the use of video to increase audience engagement through online video platforms. Video marketing can be used for building customer rapport, promoting brand, services or products.
Also video marketing serves as a medium to communicate brand’s strategy, present how-to’s, promote customer testimonials, live-stream events and deliver other viral and entertaining content.
In order to dominate the video marketing industry, you need to stay up to date with the latest video trend – this will help you grab the attention of your audience.
Now, let’s find out what video marketing trends you need to jump on this year in order to better shape your digital marketing strategy and deliver results.
Top 5 Video Marketing Trends You Should Consider
- Go Live: Live streaming is so important, for brands and iindividual. This is because of the level of interaction and engagement it offers. No other platform or marketing strategy allows for such a level of interaction. Live streaming also has the highest rate of engagement of all content types.
- Vlogs: A vlog is designed to share experiences, thoughts, and ideas with an audience. It is a form of communication that is used to engage an audience, derived from the word video blog or video log and refers to a type of blog where most or all of the content is in video form. Part of the benefits of vlogs is that it adds a personal touch to your content. It is a budget-friendly means of content marketing, and lastly, it is very much SEO friendly.
- Interactive Videos: This type of video supports user interaction. It is played like the regular video. But this type includes clickable areas, that perform an action when you click on them. This form of video allows for a continuous two-way transfer of information between a user and the central point of a communication system.
- Product Demo Videos: This type of video explains how something works (most likely to be a product). They are Demo videos that urge people to buy items by showing them how to solve a problem or how to use a particular product. This kind of video simplifies your marketing processes.
- Personalized Video:
While there are many old-age tricks to catch your viewer’s attention, one that has ours in 2020 is that of personalized videos. Personalized video is a video customized for each viewer in a way that uniquely engages each of them individually.
One way to achieve video personalization is to customize the video for a viewer every single time. Everyone likes to feel special. That’s why adding details into a personalized video, like your viewer’s name, company, or photo, is the perfect way to engage and delight your audience. Want to send a thoughtful response to a tweet? Why not say it with a video.
Personalized videos are used to increase email conversions, boost landing page sign-ups. It also increase attendance, nurture more personal, and improved customer satisfaction, etc.
Develop Your Strategy
- Allocate Resources: You will need to assign some financial budget for the video to get standard equipment, reasonably good software for editing videos, and a video editing/promoting master, as well as a time to make it.
- Stay on brand, and nail down your message across videos
- Understand your audience and set campaign goals
- Optimize your videos and target for each channel.
In conclusion, video has become the go-to format to share news, generate business interest, drive sales, announce world-changing stories, educate, entertain, and more. Now, online video is looking more robust than ever.